Paste-like feed mainly composed of sucrose, which makes it very attractive for bees and easy to use for beekeepers.
It is composed of micro-crystals of an average size of 15 µm. Each crystal is coated with a layer of glucose syrup, especially designed to be easily assimilated by bees.
Benefits of Apipasta
- Easy-to-use product, not requiring previous preparation or water to be added.
- Very good assimilation, especially designed for extraction and ingestion by bees.
- Product eaten by bees with no residue in the beehive, avoiding that honey may be contaminated by sugars.
- Long-lasting product, which may be preserved for 18 months if stored in normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for bees.
How To Use
Cut a hole in the bag and place it on top of the frames or over the feed hole of your inner cover. If the weather is really cold – place it on the frames above the cluster so they have easy access.